I. Вступление.
I would like to
The article/ text |
Render…
I am going to render/ tell you about |
An article
is called... |
Titled (named)
|
Let me
|
give you some
important information about…
|
An item
|
Under the title of...
|
The article
|
for rendering
(reviewing)
under studying |
is written by… |
(author’s name)
|
The item (information,
text)
|
under discussion/ studying
|
Was presented
|
(author’s name)
|
В случае отсутствия данных об авторе
используются следующие выражения:
Sorry to say the name of the
author is not mentioned.
|
Unfortunately in this Article we
didn’t find author’s name.
|
II. Информация об источниках.
The article/ It
|
I am going to render
|
Is borrowed from
|
The Internet
|
The item
|
Which I will try to
review (under consideration)
|
Was taken from
|
The Newspaper
(magazine) named…
|
III. Содержание реферируемого материала.
The item
|
...is concerned with
|
...the relations between...
|
The article
|
..is centered around
|
...the conflict between...
|
...is focused upon
|
...the problem of...
|
|
...tells us about
|
||
...deals with
|
The item
|
...gives us
a (vivid/detailed) description/account of ...
|
The article
|
...describes (very vividly)
|
To begin with,
The opening part/passage
|
.... is about...
|
(The introductory part/passage)
|
is devoted to
|
is centered around/centres around
|
|
The central part
|
...is concentrated upon...
|
(The main part)
|
describes
|
is focused on/focuses on
|
|
The following part
|
...deals with...
|
tells us about
|
|
The final part
|
...touches upon...
|
(The conclusion)
|
show s us
|
gives a description/an account of...
|
IV. .Заключение
In conclusion
|
I want to say
|
...is fairly interesting
|
|
By way of conclusion
|
I can say
|
...is very instructive
|
|
By way of summing
|
I must say
|
(...)
|
...is quite informative
|
I would like to say
|
...is most pithy in content
|
Generally speaking
|
...a great impression
|
||
(...)
|
...made on me
|
...a favorable impression
|
|
On the whole
|
...a good impression
|
||
...an unforgettable impression
|
Generally speaking
|
...greatly impressed by
|
||
I was
|
...favorably impressed by
|
(...)
|
|
On the whole
|
... pleasantly impressed by
|
In my opinion
|
...very interesting
|
|
From my point of view
|
(....) is
|
...fairly informative
|
It seems to me
|
...rich in content
|
|
There is no dout
|
...highly instructive
|
From the item
|
...under discussion
|
||
From the article
|
...under consideration
|
I got to know
|
...a lot of interesting
information/facts about
(concerning)
|
From the feature
story
|
...under review
|
I learned
|
|
From the essay
|
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий
Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.