http://olga-ekb.ru/story/2013/06/06/frazy-dlya-pereskaza
... can be proved by the contents of the passage in question / under discussion.
Следующие фразы удобно использовать при пересказе отрывка из юмористического рассказа:
The text I have to deal with presents an extract from... (a well-known novel by...)The text
... can be proved by the contents of the passage in question / under discussion.
Следующие фразы удобно использовать при пересказе отрывка из юмористического рассказа:
Следующие фразы помогут вам с передачей своими словами содержания рассказа:Passage from a humorous story
The action takes place... The main characters are...
The author creates a comic situation... / ridicules... / sympathizes with...
The first passage gives explanation why...
The author describes the talk between... from which we learn that...
The following thought crowns the scene...
The sources of amusement are to be found in the plot and the author's style.
I can bring forward the lines which I find the most amusing...
The passage is permeated with humour and irony (which is directed at...).
Speaking about the characters and particularly of... we may say that he is...
The fact that... makes me think so.
Если вы пишите свой пересказ в виде изложения, вам на помощь могут прийти следующие фразы:Story
The subject of the story is... The action takes place... The characters are...
The plot boils down to the following...
The description of... adds to the... (horror etc.) of the case.
It was a matter of... (vital importance etc.) to know...
The author describes the circumstances of...
My impression of... can be expressed in a few words...
I hope my words were sufficiently convincing to prove that my point of view is correct.
I don't think I'll be far from the truth if I say that...
The plot of the story is built around the character of...
In the opening lines the author describes...
The matter stood like this...
This is what followed next...
The plot is developing further...
It reaches its peak (culminating point) when...
несколько фраз, с помощью которых вы сможете охарактеризовать персонажа произведения:Transposition
Introduction
I have just read a story... The action of the story takes place in...
The story deals with... The subject of the story is...
The plot of the story boils down to the following...
Body
At the beginning of the story the author describes (depicts, dwells on, touches upon, explains, points out, underlines)... / introduces the main characters. The story opens with...
Then (after that, further on, next) the author passes on to... / goes on to say that... / gives a detailed description of...
Conclusion
In conclusion the author... The author concludes with...
At the end of the story the author... To finish with, the author describes...
Putting two and two together, we may conclude / arrive at the conclusion that...
Итак, приведённые выше фразы помогут вам поддержать логику рассказа. Ну а лично мне как учителю бывает гораздо приятнее, когда ученик не просто пользуется заученными заготовками, а делится со мной своим личным восприятием текста - неповторимым и живым:Characterisation of a person
He turned out to be...
Of... we may say that he... The fact that... makes me think so.
If we analyze his words / behaviour we'll see that...
We feel sympathy (respect, disgust etc.) for... because...
It was the most difficult chunk of text I have ever tried to retell!
I'm really looking forward to reading on because I'm interested in what will happen to the characters.
If I were the main character, I wouldn't do such a silly thing.
Frankly speaking, I don't enjoy reading this part of the book. I'm bored and I feel like skipping it.
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий
Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.