воскресенье, 13 марта 2016 г.

My Summer Travels - Vocabulary

My Summer Travels
Learn the expressions
1.     I flew to many places that summer and had lots layovers in different cities.
2.     If I’d like to take my time during the trip I choose travelling by train.
3.     For some people it’s difficult to sleep in the train, but for me the rattling of the wheels and the rocking of the car is what I need to fall asleep.
4.     To fill in the time during a road trip I took my cassettes and a cooler full of cold drinks and snacks.
5.     When travelling by boat you’d better anchor the sailboat in calm places.
6.     Let fools hike with new equipment that they don’t know how to use.

7.     I wouldn’t trade my travels and its memories for all the money in the world.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.